Professor of Physics
University of Arizona
PAS 420D, Tucson, AZ 85721
- Theoretical Astrophysics, Cosmology
Current research projects:
- Off-equilibrium dynamics of inflationary perturbations.
- Dynamics of cosmic baryon fluid and dark matter
- High order accurate weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO)
algorithms: simulation of cosmological hydrodynamics and
radiative transfer (NSF AST-0506734).
Level of experience/knowledge required:
Graduate level student with experience in the areas of general
relativity, cosmology and numerical method.
Status of Position:
- Independent Study Credity (1-9 credit hours)
Send comments to Webmaster.