Having been in graduate school here for six years, I have naturally
accumulated some photos.
- For the last six years I have "lived" in the basement of this famous
building. It houses an 18.5 inch refractor whose lens
was made by the famous lensmaker Alvin Clark.
Lindhemier Astronomical Research Center
- This observatory used to be on
the campus until a bunch of annoying administrators tore it down.
40 Inch Telescope
- This "was" the larger telescope in LARC. From left to right we have me,
Diane Dutkevitch and Robert
Lentz. There are also
taken with this telescope available.
16 Inch Telescope
- This is Nate Bradley (a former undergraduate astronomy major at Northwestern University)
xusing the smaller telescope in LARC.
Northwestern University Lakefront
- Here is another photo of LARC and the lakefront at Northwestern
- This is the oldest building on the campus.
- Little more can be said.
Springtime at Northwestern
- This is just a springtime scene on the campus. The building behind the
tree is the university library.
Back to Drew's Home Page,
December 18, 1997 - (